For becoming the leading knowledge service provider in the East African region the best knowledge management tools and practical strategies that link knowledge and development for any organization/society will be provided. Therefore many activities followed the Knowledge Week.
We focus on:
- Activly shaping the Agenda 2040 and therefore the Agenda Knowledge will be developed for Uganda
- A Knowledge Partnership which is formed so that one can benefit from networks and best practices
- Consultancy for companies, NGOs, International Organisations and public bodies
- Constantly facilitating Knowledge transfer to Uganda
- Education and training in the field of Knowledge Management
- and many more…
Knowledge Management trainings
Trainings on KM are available and planned for open sessions and in house trainings on various aspects in knowledge management.
This will include the following topics (as example):
- knowledge management and performance,
- knowledge as a key driver to a conducive work place,
- relational capital,
- knowledge and the economic environment
Knowledge consultancy services
Knowledge Management can not be understood as “one fits all solution”. Therefore tailored knowledge strategies will be developed and knowledge management will be implemented in organizations.
The network of Knowledge Cities Uganda facilitates dialogue and mutual learning in local knowledge partners. The first membership meeting was part of the Knowledge Week.
Research & Innovation
Improving ongoing routines and finding better solutions to be more effective in our knowledge work is at the heart of research and innovation projects. Therefore various topics related to knowledge based development and knowledge management are worked on.
In terms of business development the transfer of technology and knowledge services to address urgent knowledge needs is facilitated. Knowledge City Uganda acts as an incubator and business development agent for the establishment of new companies and institutions.