Kampala. Knowledge. City
Kampala. Knowledge. City
Comprehensive service provider in Knowledge Management
For becoming the leading knowledge service provider in the East African region the best knowledge management tools and practical strategies that link knowledge and development for any organization/society will be provided.
We focus on:
- Linking the Agenda 2040 with Knowledge Management through the Ugandan Agenda Knowledge
- Consultancy for companies, NGOs, International Organisations and public bodies
- Education and training in the field of Knowledge Management
- Facilitating the Ugandan Knowledge Partnership
- Constantly facilitating knowledge transfer to Uganda
Knowledge Management Trainings
Trainings on KM are available and planned for open sessions and in house trainings on various aspects in knowledge management.
This will include the following topics (as example):
- developing knowledge management strategies and implementing them
- digitalising knowledge processes, virtual knowledge work and collaboration
- developing an enterprise knowledge base, using taxonomies and knowledge graphs
- advancing knowledge products and services
- building and facilitating multi-stakeholder partnerships
Knowledge consultancy services
Knowledge Management can not be understood as “one fits all solution”. Therefore tailored knowledge strategies will be developed and knowledge management will be implemented in organizations. We currently offer 1-day online coaching for as a kick-starter workshop in KM.
The network of Knowledge Cities Uganda facilitates dialogue and mutual learning in local knowledge partners. The first membership meeting was part of the Knowledge Week.
Research & Innovation
Improving ongoing routines and finding better solutions to be more effective in our knowledge work is at the heart of research and innovation projects. Therefore various topics related to knowledge based development and knowledge management are worked on.
In terms of business development the transfer of technology and knowledge services to address urgent knowledge needs is facilitated. Knowledge City Uganda acts as an incubator and business development agent for the establishment of new companies and institutions.
Agenda Knowledge for Uganda
We proudly present the first edition of the Agenda Knowledge for Uganda, which was presented on 3rd of July 2019 at Makerere University in cooperation with the National Planning Authority and with support of the Austrian Development Agency. This Agenda is a showcase for other countries with a balanced spectrum of actions to be implemented, and based on the contributions of representatives of various stakeholders. Please read and share.
>>> download Agenda Knowledge for Uganda 1st edition
Impressions 1st Knowledge Partnership Meeting in Kampala
Managing Director: Mary Suzan Abbo, MSc
Management Associate: Mary Kevine Akoth, MSc
Knowledge Hub Uganda Ltd.
Plot 31 Ntinda – Kisaasi Road,
Ntinda Shopping Complex,
Block C 3rd Floor, Kampala
T: +256 (0) 781984334