Lusaka. Knowledge. City
Lusaka is a capital city of Zambia, centrally located and offers one of the best weather patterns throughout the year. North of Lusaka lies Zambia’s Copper mining industries and south lies the famous Victoria falls in Livingstone. Zambia belongs to the SADC region and maintains stable economy and democracy since its return to multi party democracy in 1991. The country is peaceful and business is fairly conducted.
Knowledge City Southern Africa Limited is a leading competence centre for knowledge management and knowledge-based development in Zambia and beyond. It provides a balanced mix of services to public bodies and private organizations in Zambia and southern Africa. The company contributes to Smart Zambia and to the Knowledge for Development Partnership, driving the dialogue on the Knowledge Agenda for Zambia.
- Strategic Partnership in Knowledge Management & Development
- Consult public bodies and private organisations to apply KM concepts, methods/tools to improve the use of knowledge, their services and to better achieve their goals
- Advise public and business leaders how to lead toward the knowledge economy/society and to act as role models.
- Knowledge Art Space
- Knowledge Management Training Courses
- Train and educate individuals and companies to become change agents in knowledge management and knowledge-based development.
- Cooperate with academic institutions to integrate knowledge management in the curricula of existing and upcoming educational programmes
- Knowledge Management – regional events
- Organise and run KM Conferences and awareness events.
- Knowledge Research
- We identify critical research questions related to the advancement of knowledge societies and knowledge management in organization
- We scientifically research on societal and organizational challenges, opportunities and risks and aim at empirical evidence
- We work towards innovative approaches, solutions, methods and tools in addressing these challenges
- KM Advisory Consulting
- To consult public bodies and private organisations to apply KM concepts, methods/tools to improve the use of knowledge, their services and to better achieve their goals
- To advise public and business leaders how to lead toward the knowledge economy/society and to act as role models.
- Organise KM networks with groups of customers combining individual consulting and mutual learning.
Lusaka is ready to get active in the network of knowledge.city.
Stay curious – more exciting information will be coming soon.