Become a champion in Knowledge, Innovation and Learning!
Knowledge Management Certificate
Certificate in Knowledge Management
Knowledge Management Academy (www.km-a.net) stands for a state-of-the-art and practice-oriented education in Knowledge, Innovation and Learning Management. With the Knowledge Management Certificate your position as an expert in Knowledge Management within your company and on the international markets. You demonstrate your innovative, strategic and transdisciplinary thinking, ability to apply KM concepts in a real context and to establish and lead a km initiative!
- Learn from and with the global pioneers in the field of Knowledge Management
- Experience, how KM creates value in practice
- Apply KM instruments in processes and projects accepted and appreciated by colleagues
- Work in communities of practice and learn from peers and international experts
- Inspire your colleagues and unleash the creativity of your company
Steps towards the Certificate
To achieve the Certificate of the KM Academy you
- participate in the KM Essentials and KM Advanced Training Courses
- join a Knowledge Partnership meeting to get into the community (these are always linked with the trainings) and discuss hot upcoming topics
- you study the learning material provided and internalize the learnings
- you reflect your learnings in your daily practice and develop a case study (eg a km concept for your company)
- present your case study, learnings and real practical achievements to the peers, and demonstrate your deep understanding of the subject.
Regular participation in KM events and KM communities is recommended.
The participation in KM Essentials and KM Advanced (or comparable education) is a requirement to get the certificate.
When you buy the certification you will receive individual coaching and sparring when you create your case (study), you will have the opportunity to present your case study to peers, and finally – when trainers feel that you have done well – you will receive the KM Certificate of the Knowledge Management Academy.
The experienced KM pioneers and practitioners are a key assets of Knowledge City and Knowledge Management Academy. They cover a wide spectrum a societal sectors, industries and organisations. Based on a long-standing and trustful collaboration at the KM Academy a sound and comprehensive body of knowledge is provided. Some of the alumni of the KM Academy have become members of the Faculty themselves, sharing their learnings and practical experiences with the participants. This Faculty creates a unique atmosphere and opens the doors to the future of KM.